August 3, 2020
RE: COVID-19 UPDATE
As an essential business, the health, safety and well-being of our team members and client partners is of extreme priority during these unprecedented times. Like you, we remain concerned and want to do our part to help our employees, communities and families stay safe and healthy. We assure you we take this responsibility seriously.
We have outlined a few precautions that are still in place:
- We are utilizing a fulltime in-house Safety Manager supervising a comprehensive safety program meeting the required safety guidelines
- Utilizing technology for both internal and external communication
- We are performing daily onsite crew inspections
- We continue to discuss and provide on-going training for all employees with the importance of following extensive and thorough cleaning procedures daily
- We have staggered starts each morning to avoid gathering in groups and have reduced crew size as needed
- All employees fill out and complete a daily health screening and if needed, employee temperatures are checked
- All employees that drive/ride in vehicles disinfect high touch areas, equipment and phones daily
- All employees wear gloves and face coverings while working or traveling
- All employees practice social distancing of at least 6 feet when outdoors working or near others
- All employees will not enter any building unless absolutely necessary and should maintain at least 6 feet or more away from others and wear a face covering
- All employees will take extra precautions when using any outside public or private restroom. Wash hands thoroughly and wipe down any surfaces touched
- If any employee shows symptoms, they do not come to work. If they do show up and have symptoms, they will be sent home and monitored
- Our administrative team is working remotely when possible and office schedule has been modified to limit employees in the office at the same time
- Our modified office protocol includes employee screening and temperature checks that are recorded before entering
Our goal is to minimize the impact this may cause and continue providing essential landscape services. We are all working together and share this responsibility. We continue to monitor and follow the guidance from health officials and will follow their recommendations and expertise as we make decisions.
We sincerely appreciate your continued support and we thank you for your loyalty during this challenging business environment.